Sensor and Transmitter humidity and temperature control notice
1. Keep in a sterile package until ready for use
2. CGM products need to be stored at a temperature between 2° C (36° F) and 25° C (77° F). Storing sensors correctly to prevent system failures. If the temperature is over 40° C (104° F) will lead the significant inaccurate readings
3. You can store your sensors at room temperature or in your refrigerator. Store sensors in a cool, dry place. Don’t store it in a parked car on a hot day or in the freezer
4. Storage and Transport Conditions:
Temperature: 2° C (36° F) ~25° C (77° F)
Humidity： RH 15% ~85%
1. Operational Conditions：
Ambient temperature is 10° C (50° F) ~40° C (104° F)
2. Storage and Transport Conditions：
Temperature: 0℃ (32° F) ~45℃ (113° F)
Humidity: RH10% ~95%
Operating Altitude: 70kPa ~106kPa
1. When the session ends, please use a releaser to un-embed the transmitter from the sensor, any other items might damage the housing of the transmitter.
2. Avoid contact with acidic substances or other corrosive solvents with metal contacts, which may lead to poor contact caused by oxidation and corrosion of metal contacts.
3. The transmitter needs to avoid sharp objects from scratching, which may harm the waterproof seal.
4. When the device is in use, the wearing location should avoid external pressure, which may cause inaccurate readings or block communication with your smartphone.
Before using the device, the warehousing, logistics, and storage environment before any time/place should be strictly controlled according to temperature and humidity and follow the product instructions. If you don't follow the instructions, you may have severe hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia events or cause malfunction of the product. Proper storage of CGM helps prevent system failures.
l IP27: Protection Against Insertion of Large Objects and Immersion in Water
l Keep Away from Heat
l Temperature Limitation
l Keep Dry
l MR Unsafe
l Non-Ionizing Radiation
l Refer to Instruction Manual/Booklet
l Do not use it if the package is damaged
l Do not reuse
The waterproof grade of the device is IPX7, the reference standard is IEC 60529-2013:
Protected against the effects of temporary immersion in clean water.
“Ingress of water in quantities causing harmful effects shall not be possible when the enclosure is temporarily immersed in water under standardized conditions of pressure and time.
14.2.7 Test for second characteristic numeral 7: temporary immersion between 0,15 m and 1 m.
The test is made by completely immersing the enclosure in water in its service position as specified by the manufacturer so that the following conditions are satisfied:
a) the lowest point of enclosures with a height of less than 850 mm is located 1 000 mm below the surface of the water
b) the highest point of enclosures with a height equal to or greater than 850 mm is located 150 mm below the surface of the water
c) the duration of the test is 30 min
d) the water temperature does not differ from that of the equipment by more than 5 K
However, a modified requirement may be specified in the relevant product standard if the tests are to be made when the equipment is energized and/or its parts in motion”